The semi-automatics are small horizontal balers. The compaction cycles are automatic, while the bale tying is manual.
- High-capacity compaction of large waste volumes into dense bales
- Require little space and can be placed indoors
- Generous infeed and automated compaction means convenient waste disposal for the staff
- Generate mill-size bales for delivery to the recycling industry
- Cost effective waste solution
Plenty of loading options:
The semi-automatics can be fed manually from the ground or a dock, by bin lifter, chute, conveyor or forklift.
the material is compacted against the closed-end of the press channel ensuring high-density bales.
A sturdy port-cullis door:
that opens automatically is standard feature and the balers are equipped with autostart, selector for auto/manual mode and a user-friendly operating panel.
Semi-automatic bale ejection:
simply push two buttons to eject the bale on a pallet.
BROAD APPLICATION AREAS
Semi-automatic horizontal balers are ideal for:
- Manufacturing industries
- Warehouses and distribution centers;
- Any environment where big volumes of recyclables need to be taken care of and the amount exceeds what can be effectively handled by a vertical baler
Optimized for different types of paper, cardboard, plastic film,PP Big Bags and (pierced) PET bottles
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES MAKE A DIFFERENCE
A wide range of accessories and options make great machines even better and tailor the semi-automatics to your needs. A few examples:
Strap holders Oil coolers/heaters